see original article here: http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/News/MediaReleases/traffickingchargesnov18.aspx
An Edmonton man is facing multiple human trafficking-related charges, including sexually exploiting a girl under the age of 18 for profit.
Vice Section detectives with the assistance of various EPS resources arrested Lexis Andrew Goyda, 24, of Edmonton, following a 10-week investigation into the accused’s alleged involvement in the sexual services industry.
Goyda is facing charges of:
– Procuring (x2)
– Material benefit from sexual service (x2)
– Advertise sexual services (x3)
– Procuring under 18 years of age
– Trafficking of a person under 18 years of age
– Material benefit from sexual services of a child
– Sexual exploitation
– Cause a child to be in need of protective services (CFE)
– Possession of a controlled substance (CDSA)
Investigators are releasing Goyda’s photo publicly, as they believe there may be other females, including girls under the age of 18, that have been exploited by the accused, both in Calgary and Edmonton.